Thursday, March 5, 2009

Underwear Challenge Update

Yes, it's only been 2 days but I just wanted to say this is going to be even easier than I thought. Another coupon came in the mail today! Two in one week. This one was accompanied by a $10 off, no minimum purchase coupon. Those are the best ones! Free undies and bathing suit on sale? I'm there! I'll be celebrating tonight with a Johnny's Jade Martini. We were calling it the JJ Martini but that sounded too much like va-jay-jay. Not so appetizing. Anywya, it's his take on PF Chang's Jade martini, which they have lamentably taken off the menu. Recipe follows:

2 parts Midori (or Melloni, if you're cheap like us)
1 part Coconut Rum (again, spring for the Mal, or go Cruzan)
2 parts Pineapple Juice

Pour over ice. Shake. Strain. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!