Sunday, October 6, 2013

Recipe Reblog: Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake

I have a winner for you today!

This Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake comes from the Pink Parsley blog and it was deliciously tasty. Please don't be afraid of quinoa. It's just a grain and it has a wonderfully nutty flavor to it. The consistency is similar to a small grain rice though not quite as starchy. This bake came together pretty quickly and then I kept it in the fridge until we were ready to bake it for dinner. High on protein and fiber with great flavor! It made 6 decent servings so John and I ate it for 3 nights. LOVE when that happens! It includes a recipe to make your own enchilada sauce but I used canned to save time.

Give this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!