Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recipe Reblog: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I wish I had a picture of these because they are so darn cute but they were all eaten so quickly. This recipe comes from the Brown Eyed Baker.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: As we all know, recipes using mini muffin tins are infinitely superior to all other recipes. Not much beats bite-sized food. Add in PB and chocolate and you've got yourself a winner. I cut this recipe in half because otherwise it yields 48 and I didn't feel like unwrapping that many cups. I also only have 24 spots in my muffin tins. I've made these twice now for different people and everyone gobbled them up. If you only eat one, they're actually relatively low in calories for a dessert. But, let's be honest. You won't be eating just one. They also freeze and thaw well, if you're into that sort of thing.


Unrelated.......


Does everyone else die when this AT&T commercial with the kids sitting around the table with the guy in the suit comes on?

Knock, Knock
Who's There?
Queen my dishes, please.

......

Clean.

.........

It's queen, to make a funny.

The kid was so proud of his joke and then he was totally buzzkilled by having to explain it. Come on. That's advertising gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!