Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recipe Reblog: Spinach Dip

Like the rest of the country last weekend, I used the Super Bowl as an excuse to eat mass amounts of food that I would never touch on a regular day. (Hello wings!) In light of that, I tried to healthy up the spread a bit by making homemade spinach dip. I love a good spinach dip and I have nothing against the powder packets you would typically use in them. However, those are chock full of sodium and just aren't that great for you.

Spinach Dip: This recipe comes from the blog Brown Eyed Baker. I loved the swap in of greek yogurt for an added punch of protein. It calls for cayenne, pepper, garlic and parmesan cheese, all of which I had in my cupboard. It mixed up quickly and was delicious with carrots. If you're looking for a good home made dip recipe, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!