Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Sweats

Can I tell you about a YouTube workout channel that I am loving lately? It's Jessica Smith TV.

I've done several of her workouts and they are a nice change of pace. I really like the ballet based ones but I did this fat burning yoga the other day and was pleasantly surprised at the sweat I worked up. It incorporated weights which I liked.

I love lifting heavy but small movements with light weights are a good way to mix things up. Also featured in many videos is her French bulldog, Peanut. LOVE this dog.

I've also been working my way through various kettle bell workouts on YouTube. THIS ONE from Bob Harper (of Biggest Loser fame) was top notch. I think it's actually a DVD series you can purchase but someone has put it on YouTube for free ninety-nine.

I'm really trying to shake things up since my weight loss has plateaued for the last 6 months or so. I'm still working out 6 days a week and eating normally. While I know running is still doing good things for me, it doesn't seem as effective as it usually is. Time to play around with some speed work and hills. My favorite! (Did that sarcasm come through?)

How is your fitness going? Any good YouTube channels I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!