Monday, September 20, 2010

Uncharted Territori

Remember my book fiasco? Too many books, too little time. I knew that I could knock out Uncharted TerriTORI, Tori Spelling's third memoir, pretty quickly. I was right. I think this took me all of 2 hours to read. Have you read and liked her other two, Stori Telling or Mommywood? If so, then you'll probably be slightly disappointed in this one. I felt like it never really went anywhere. Also, if you watch her Oxygen show Home Sweet Hollywood, a lot of it was just a regurgitation of events you saw on there. I liked first 2 books so I had high hopes for this one. It was okay, at best. There were some cute, quirky moments and you do see her growth throughout but that wasn't really enough for me. I'm a fan of Tori's but you can probably skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!