Thursday, May 16, 2013

On Holiday / Bon Voyage

It's finally HERE! I have been dreaming about this trip for years and years. I have officially been planning it for at least a year. Today, John and I leave to celebrate our 5th anniversary in Europe! Traditionally, the 5th anniversary gift is wood. Something wooden vs. a European vacation? I think I'll take the latter. Who knows? Perhaps London or Paris will have a wooden key chain I can snap up.

John has been feverishly practicing his 'bonjour' and 'je ne parle pas francais.' That's all he's bothered to learn. We'll be relying on my expertise and the kindness of etrangers.

I am so excited I cannot stand it! Fish & Chips. A pint at a real pub. Iconic landmarks. Creperies et macarons! Walking in the footsteps of history. More stamps in my passport. Crossing something of my bucket list. And of course, most importantly, spending beaucoup de temps avec mon mari!

Full report upon return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!