Monday, October 5, 2009

Open Letter to Coffeemate

Dear Coffeemate,
You make delicious creamers for coffee. I really appreciate your craftsmanship and variety of flavors (though I think you could branch out in your fat free options). What I do not appreciate is that it is now the 5th day of October and I cannot find your seasonal Pumpkin Spice creamer anywhere! According to your website, it will not be released to stores until November. Why then, I ask, was my mother in law able to find this delectable treat almost a month ago? Are you having distribution issues in southern Ohio? It's not as if we are in the middle of nowhere down here. We have multiple metropolises (metropolae?) and yet you feel we are not worthy of your autumnal flavors.
I tried your tiramisu (blech) and I was less than pleased with your blueberry cobbler (skip) but this, the holy grail of Coffeemate creamers, second only to your Peppermint Mocha and perhaps your Gingerbread -- flavors of a Christmas variety -- brings me great joy. Please, I beg of you, please get Pumpking Spice in stores post haste.

Thanks,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!