Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

This is Sadie's homemade costume. She is a cave woman, AKA Pebbles. I started just telling people she was Pebbles when every person I told about her costume replied, "A Cave woman?" Sheesh, people. Ever seen Tarzan. Come on, clowns. Anyway, Sadie loves to wear her costume. However, she does not like the bone on her head, which really makes the outfit. It's a Milkbone and she shakes it off her head only seconds after I have wrestled it onto her. I suppose I can't blame her. I picture her saying, "Treats go in my belly, not on my head." She's sassy.



Can you see the sneering lip, and the glaring eye?



Please give me that treat. Please! (Whenever Sadie wears costumes or shirts, her chest hair tends to stick out the top like an Italian mobster.)



I will dance for it if you want.



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!