Thursday, October 1, 2009

Product RAVE!

If you're like me, you buy whatever shaving gel/cream you have a coupon for or is on sale. Despite the fact that we're coming into cooler months which means less shaving (what? I'm lazy), I have the BEST product to tell you about. Skintimate's new Moisturizing Cream Shave. It is absolutely uh-amazing. I have never ever had smoother legs. After I got out of the shower and felt them I was floored! Luckily, I have another coupon when this bottle is empty but, I may have to change my ways and practice a little brand loyalty. I can't find a good picture to post here but they're not shaped like the normal cans. It's a plastic bottle that's kind of curvy with the rest of the shaving stuff. On the bottle it says "noticeably softer legs" and they're right! Way to go Skintimate.

In other shower news.....I forgot to tell you about this candidate running for trustee or something in the next town. His name is, wait for it, Harry Drain. Come on. What were his parents thinking? It's not as if drains are a new thing to be invented after his birth. Vote for Harry Drain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!