Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beer Me: Son of a Peach

I will pretty much try any beer that is fruit and wheat based. Picky is not my middle name. So, when John picked out this peach wheat beer from RJ Rockers Brewery I was all in.



This is Son of a Peach. Cute name? Check. Full on fresh peach infusion? Check.

From the site: "An unfiltered American wheat ale made with real mean peaches. The only thing missing is the fuzz. Savor the anger. Available during the late Spring and Summer months.6.0% abv"

You can definitely tell this is made with real peaches. It didn't taste fake or syrupy at all, which I appreciated. It's just an easy sipper. There are so many lemon shandies out there in the summer that the peach was a nice departure. Not overly sweet, not at all bitter. If you like fruit beers and you like peach, you'll LOVE this one. It retails for about $9.99/6 pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!