Sunday, July 7, 2013

Recipe Reblog: S'mores Cups

To me, the 4th of July screams s'mores. It's probably because growing up, we had s'mores cooked over the fire on the beach at our family reunion every year, without fail. This year, we didn't get to go to Vermont but I didn't want to miss out on that graham-crackery-marshmallow-chocolatey goodness. Luckily, I had a back-up plan.

S'mores Cups: These things are amazing. Crushed up graham cracker, butter and powdered sugar baked to make a crust. Melted Hershey's bar, marshmallow and then dipped in more chocolate. They made the perfect amount for 6-7 of us and only have 100 calories each. Plus, anything I can make in my mini muffin tin is okay by me. PLEASE try these. They were a hit at the cookout and only lasted a few minutes.


P.S. Is it raining where you live? Here in Ohio, we are on a serious rainy streak. Rain equals zero pool time equals a sad, pale Ashley. If it's not raining by you, soak up some vitamin D for me!

1 comment:

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!