Sunday, November 10, 2013

Recipe Reblog: Butterfinger Popcorn

Raise your hand if you still have candy left from Halloween? I erred on the conservative side in the amount of candy I purchased in case we didn't have many trick or treaters. We ended up with 35 kids! That's pretty good for our little house that's tucked all the way back in the neighborhood and for the weather being terrible. Still, we had 15 Butterfingers leftover and I did not want to sit there stuffing my face like a fat girl.

Enter.....

Butterfinger Popcorn: This recipe comes from Six Sister's Stuff and it was GOOD! Chopped up mini candy bars, although I suppose you could use regular size too. Microwave popcorn, melted butter and marshmallows. I ended up pressing it into a 9x13 pan and we all grabbed chunks as we liked. It never hardened and held a rice krispie treat-esque consistency. Luckily, we had John's parents in town to help us eat it because I would have eaten the entire pan. DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!