Friday, March 13, 2009

Open Letter to Kitson

Dear Kitson - How could my boots be sold out? Why did it take you 3 weeks to tell me that they wouldn't be shipped to me and only after I called and e-mailed regarding their whereabouts? Where do you get off letting me order these boots while you are moving your store only to realize you did not, in fact, have my size 10 aubergine Hunter Wellies available for purchase? If I happen across a photo of some celebrity with large feet wearing my boots, I will know you sold out to screw me. I will never attempt to purchase anything from your establishment again, EVER!

All the best, AG

Zumba wars continue........ at last night's class, the old hag facemaker made comments about me to her friend again, just loud enough for me to only catch every couple words. She stepped up her game by pointing at me while she talked about me. Touche, lady. I will get you. You haven't seen the last of me and my fantastic zumba moves that I think you are jealous of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!