Thursday, March 19, 2009

Plum Spooky

I finished Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich this weekend but have been too busy to blog. (Quelle horreur!) This is a Between-the-Numbers Stephanie Plum book. If you're not familiar with this series, Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter who gets into all sorts of wacky antics. The series is kind of mystery/comedy. They're fluff books really but someone suggested them to me (It starts with One for the Money, and the rest of have numbers in the title to help you remember if you read that one or not. Sweet!) OK anyway, I'm slacking on the synopses again but I just can't bring myself to summarize this because you'll just be all, "Wow, this book sounds awful." If you haven't read any of the others, this one is pretty lame. However, if you're already an Evanovich fan, this one is par for the course.

.....

Suck it, Evil Nemesis from Zumba. So, I went into tonight's class ready for a fight. If I saw them making comments about me, I was going to say something (yeah right). Anyway, the whole posse was there and I just ignored them. I got there early, as usual, and staked out my spot. There was more pointing and whispering (because we're in middle school I guess). BUT THEN! The instructor had me lead a song and they were all, Je suis confused. When the song ended, I resisted the strong urge I had to hold out my guns (newly sculpted) and say, "How you like me now?" Ashley - 1, Olg Hag Crew - 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!