Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zumba Ally

So, I've been skipping zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays because that's when my nemesis goes. The Saturday class doesn't start until 10:00 but lately I've been sleeping later on Saturdays anyway. I was really looking forward to some good cardio in class today and I knew T. would not disappoint. I get to class, which is super empty on Saturdays and awesome! And T. walks in and asks me where I've been. Conversation follows......

T.(Instructor): Hey, Ash. Where've you been?
Ashley: There is this woman who comes during the week that has this crazy attitude towards me.
T: Come talk to me. (And she and I move away from the other people.)
T: I know who you are talking about and she is a total bitch.
Ashley: I think she has a problem with the fact that I'm tall and stand in the front.
T: But, I want you in the front.
A: I know and I just need to get over it but I keep leaving class angry because of her.
T: Well, she used to stand right up on my butt and it was throwing me off. And then one day, every time I stopped to watch the class, she would stop.
A: Oh yes. I was there that day and just wondering, what is her deal?
T: Right? Try not to let her bother you. She's not worth it.

And she's right. And I know that, so I'm going to give Thursdays another shot. T. is the best! And class was a really good workout. I think maybe my strength is starting to pay off during cardio which is the whole point, right? Less than 2 months until beach!

Sorry I've been a lazy blogger lately. Peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!