Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Things

Sometimes posts have a theme. Sometimes they don't. They're Mounds and Almond Joy like that. When I have ultra important things to share that don't fit together, what's a girl to do? Throw them in one post for your reading pleasure,that's what!


I had a spa day a couple weeks back and wanted to show you my new favorite color. This is Dim Sum Plum by OPI. I liked it so much I bought it the next day for touch ups and to add to my collection. Too often I purchase nail polish only to find an identical color at home. This was unlike anything I own so I was pleased with my choice. I think it'll look great in the fall too.



I opted for Cajun Shrimp on my toes but I'm only showing you the bottle. Ain't nobody wanna see a picture of my gangly toes. You're welcome.





And a brief garden update. Despite not watering for a week in July when we were on vacation, everything is growing great. I have already harvested 100 cherry tomatoes with plenty more still on the vine! I've also decided that the plant labeled green pepper is actually the red pepper and vice versa. Unfortunately, my red peppers have all died on the vine. Not sure what to do about this. I haven't been feeding them. Perhaps that would help.




Hope you're all having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!