Monday, August 6, 2012

What is Up

  • The other day I passed up 5, count them, FIVE, pairs of Kate Spade heels (in my size!) severely discounted at TJ Maxx because I knew my terrible feet couldn't even handle them to wear out to dinner, let alone a full day of work. Progress.
  • I have zero trips booked right now and this makes me sad. I'm not counting our Thanksgiving trip to North Carolina as booked because there is no official booking to be done with my sister. Yes, it's a trip but I don't look at a confirmation in my email every.single.day like I do with other vacations.
  • Do you have trouble falling asleep, most especially on Sunday nights? You're not alone. Take Melatonin (natural - by the vitamins). Thank me when you're well-rested.
  • I have officially turned into my father. The other day, someone tried to give me Olympics results that had just happened. Honest Abe, I plugged my ears and started screaming 'NO NO NO NO' until I was certain they had stopped talking. I like to watch the prime time taped delay, much like my dad watches football games on taped delay. Woe betide the fool who tries to give him any results.
  • One of the best moments of my week was purchasing a Groupon for Hot Yoga. I've always wanted to take Hot Yoga and now it's come to Dayton for a fraction of what it should cost. Thanks, Groupon! Sweating is the best.
  • There has been a lack of birthday cake in my life lately. How come I'm not around for the few summer birthdays in my life? Cake is the best.
  • Last week I spoiled my appetite for lunch by eating a bag of animal crackers from the vending machine at 10:30am. Which is weird because I thought I was 29 and not 6.


What's up with you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!