Monday, August 12, 2013

Insurgent

After devouring the first book in this series, Divergent, in mere days, I waited not so patiently for my copy of Insurgent at the library.
Source

Good Reads’ Synopsis: "One choice can transform you, or destroy you. Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love."
What I Thought: Oh boy, this is getting good! It was just as much of a page-turner as Divergent and maybe even moreso. I know that synopsis didn't say much but things are getting dark and crazy. I will say, I kept mixing up who belonged to which faction because I was reading so quickly but I couldn’t help it! Start with Divergent (obviously) but if you’ve already read that, of course you’ll want to keep on rolling! Third book comes out in October and my friendly librarian offered to put me on the list for it already. How nice!

Rating: * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!