Monday, March 10, 2014

OK, for a Monday

How are we doing today? Did you have a nice weekend? Anyone go shopping and get some good stuff?

Me?

-The doctor gave me the go ahead to exercise even though I still have this hole in my back. On Saturday, I ran for the first time in 16 days. It was only 3 miles but it was amazing. I haven't taken that many days off since I starting running 7ish years ago. I didn't really think I would miss it so much. I was wrong. Even though I know it's not true, I feel like I've gained 20 pounds since I was barred from physical activity. Absolutely cannot wait to feel the burn in my muscles again.

-Sadly, the treadmill is sick. The belt is cracking and folding in on itself. The computer goes all wacky with the speed even though you haven't changed anything. My baby is unrunnable! We need a fix-it man, stat.

-John and I had a fun adventure day on Saturday. It could not have been more fabulous. The weather was superb. The company was incredible. More on that later on this week.


-Just recently, I was gifted mass amounts of fabric. We're talking more than 30 yards of about 5 different kinds. There is a blouse going through my machine as we speak. Sewing hasn't happened here for more than a few months. This feels amazing too. Time to start getting back to normal around here. I haven't been feeling like myself lately so I need to work on getting back to me. 

-We are barreling towards the official start of spring and I am thrilled. Today, it will be in the 60's. Sixties!!! It's Ohio so that means we'll have snow at the end of the week but we take these small victories where we can get them.
-If I can just make it through the next 5 days, another super fun weekend will be upon us. A trip north. A 95th (!) birthday party. Family time. Let's do this!

-This cover of To Make You Feel My Love is everything. Listen. NOW. And you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!