Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Three Cups of Tea


I definitely finished 3 Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen and some other guy I can't remember 2 weeks ago. Bad blogger. This is a nonfiction work about mountain climber Greg's efforts to build schools among the mountains of Pakistan. It is an incredible story of overcoming every possible obstacle from bad weather to kidnappings and lack of funds. I read it because it's a best seller and I was not disappointed. I was glad to mix in some non fiction and while this review is super short, it's worth the read. Although, I did skim some of it. Oops! Anyway, pick it up.

Good non-book news! After further research, those packages of fatty chicken were indeed mismarked. We have not been unknowingly ingesting mass amounts of fat. Rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!