Monday, May 4, 2009

Gettin' it Done

I am on top of things this week and it's only Monday! We cleaned and organized so much yesterday in preparation for our out of town guest. Tonight, I managed to work out (my wonderful husband made dinner!) AND made these little tags for Mother's Day for the grandmas. We're getting them flowers. I made these cute tags and I put them on skewers so they could stick in the pots. How clever am I? I knocked those bad boys out in about 10 minutes. Pretty excited about that.

My mom will be here in less than 48 hours. I can't wait! I haven't seen her since Christmas and she is a good houseguest because she tolerates Sadie very well. Although admittedly, Sadie is calming down as she ages.

AND! Only 2 1/2 more days of work until my first days off since New Years! Not much could beat that.

P.S. I'm braving a Tuesday zumba class in honor of Cinco de Mayo and also because I can't go this Thursday or Saturday. Wish me luck! I promise to report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!