Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flo-Rida!


On Monday, John and I returned from our first anniversary trip! We went to Ft. Myers on Thursday for a few days of fun in the sun. I laid out. John golfed. I shopped! I scored the cutest Lacoste halter dress. I can't find a picture on their website but it's super sporty and I got a great deal on it. You'll just have to come visit me in Dayton to see it. It was a fun trip, not romantic, but fun. We'll just need to schedule our 2nd anniversary cruise if we want romantic. Anyway, it was nice to see my parents but it was a 4 day calorie fest. Fried fish, cheetos, ice cream, pool bombs (some deliciousness with 2 kinds of rum, amaretto, tequila, etc.) and I'm up 3 lbs. Oops! Well, you only have your first anniversary once, right? (Picture above was taken on Sanibel Island)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!