Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I have been up to.....

  1. Watching season finales. I have liked most of them so far including: Lost, the Office, GREY'S ANATOMY, and all of the others I can't remember
  2. Getting ready for VACATION - we leave for 4 days in Florida on Thursday. It's supposed to rain but I can't wait. RELAXATION!
  3. Spent the weekend in Lexington. We've made plans to revisit someday when I don't have to be there for work-related activities. We will tour a bourbon distillery and see horses.
  4. I personal recorded on Friday. 4 miles straight. Longest I've ever run. Ever.
  5. I've decided to run a half marathon so I'm in training. (See #4) The race is in September.
  6. We celebrated ONE YEAR OF MARRIAGE on May 17th. That was the fastest year of my life. It was filled with ups and downs but mostly ups and I can't wait to see what year 2 brings. I love being married! I especially love being married to John. I put on my dress. We watched our wedding videos and the cake was mighty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!