Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Better You

Can I share a link with you today that I absolutely love?

It's from Cassey at Blogilates who has such a great energy in all her videos and blog posts. She always helps put a positive spin on my day.

15 Ways to be a Happier Human

Simple advice that goes a long way, right?

I have a happiness related book on my nightstand that I cannot wait to dive into. It's all about living above the fray and minutiae and stress and focusing on what's good in your life. I hope it's a very informative and helpful. I don't even care if it has a stigma as a self-help book. Don't we all deserve a little self help anyway?

Speaking of a better me......

I was able to go to hot yoga this past weekend for the first time in 4 months. I woke up so early with excitement on Saturday morning that I made it to the 8:00 am class. The sun was shining and I had a big stupid grin on my face the whole drive there. The instructor was one I hadn't had before but she gave great guidance and suggestions for adjustments that really made the class awesome.

So, if there's something you love doing but haven't been able to for awhile, I challenge you to make time in your life to DO IT. The rest of my weekend was completely fantastic and I'm crediting that to kicking it off right with a good sweat. Releasing toxins is always cathartic.

Stay happy, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!