Monday, April 21, 2014

Oh Monday

Did everyone have a wonderful Easter? I did!

John and I headed up north to spend the weekend with family. We also celebrated my birthday belatedly and my father-in-law's birthday as well. There were wineries involved. And some delicious cake. 'Nuf said.

I fell off the sugar wagon big time this weekend but I am back at it today. All candy went into the freezer and there it shall stay for awhile. Back to the crazy workouts. The weather is finally conducive to outside running. I got a kettle bell for my birthday which I am totally stoked to start incorporating into my strength training. I have to wear a bathing suit in Florida in just over a month. Yikes.

P.S. I have to go to the dentist today. I have been flossing religiously so I better get a good report!

P.P.S. Cannot wait to see all the marathon coverage today. So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!