Monday, April 28, 2014

What I'm.....

What I’m Buying: A new car! Well, John is buying a new car. I am excited to see his old Vibe go but I loathe car shopping. It’s a fate worse than death. He his getting a Fusion Hybrid. I cannot wait to spend a whole lot less on gas and to help the mileage on my car too.
What I’m Sewing: Nothing lately. But, I am about to embark on a quilt excursion. I’ve never made a quilt before. Having saved umpteen pairs of jeans, it’s going to be a denim quilt for use outside. Wish me luck!

What I’m Listening To: Fitz and the Tantrums. You know the song because it’s in a commercial right now, I think. John downloaded a bunch of their stuff. It’s got a great beat for running.
What I'm Relishing: Patio sitting in nice weather. We had dinner on the patio at Fleming's for their Happy Hour special on Saturday. It is THE best deal on a burger around. Only six bucks! The sun was shining and the breeze was calm. Perfection.
What are you _______ lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!