Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March Running Round-Up

This will be the shortest post about running ever.

Mar 8: 3.2 mi, 29:52
Mar 11: 2.5 mi, OUTSIDE, 23:39
Mar 30: 3.3 mi, TM, 29:33
Mar 31:  4 mi,  in 35:41,   9:24/9:03/8:49/8:43

13 sad miles

Pathetic, right? I have a good excuse. Well, I have an excuse. I'm not sure it's a good one. It is March, in Ohio. That means snow and sub-zero temps and no outside running. My treadmill met a sad demise. The belt folded in on itself and it was un-runnable. Sears has since fixed the problem but it took two weeks. Because, you know. Ordering parts and whatnot.

Plus, I had surgery on my back and was benched. Let the record show that I was running again 4 days post-op. I love saying post-op because it makes me seem doctor-y.

April will be better. April HAS to be better. I have two races in May to train for. Time to buckle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!