Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wish List

I didn't put these on my Christmas wish list so I don't expect to see any of them under the tree. But, if I had been a really extra good girl this year, Santa would be bringing me the following:

Source

The Uba Hoodie from Lululemon is just delicious. At $178 it's more than slightly out of anyone's price range. Sigh. I like the white but I think I'd get more use out of the black one.

Source


This one is by Brooks and is a STEAL at $110, right? It's the Utopia Thermal Hoodie. It features my new favorite thing about long sleeve and zip up hoodies....thumb holes! They keep your sleeves down. I think the Lulu one has thumb holes too. All the cool kids are wearing them. This one matches my beloved Brooks Adrenalines though. Brand loyalty, yo.




I am dying over the simplicity of this bag. Talk about a classic! The Transport Tote from Madewell retails for $168 but I feel like you would carry this for a lifetime. I get a new bag from John almost every year and this would definitely be on my list for him if I didn't already know what he purchased (I was with him). But, if you're looking for a workhorse of a bag, check this one out.


Source

These beautiful boots are the Melissa Button from Frye. I am ashamed to tell you their retail price but I'll do it anyway. If you've got $328, they can be yours! I am in love with the color and their casual style. I have brown riding boots but they're chocolate and these are not. Big difference.

Source

Ugh. These classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I know that I could get knock-offs much cheaper but because I have now gone several years in keeping my sunglasses alive, I think I could graduate to a designer pair. I used to lose or break all sunglasses. No longer. These are $150, well worth it.



What's on your wish list? Reasonable or not?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!