Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

And so we meet again, December 31st. You come every year bringing the opportunity to say goodbye to another year. 2012 was a good one for me. It went by in a blink but it brought a lot of good memories and very few bad ones. That's really all you can ask for in another year of life, right?

A new year brings new promises. Rebirth. Renewed commitments. I, of course, have been mulling over my resolutions.  A lot of people think resolutions are made to be broken but I wholeheartedly try my darnedest to keep mine. In the end, I think (I hope) I'm a better person for it. my big resolution for 2012 was to run 500 miles. After I've tallied it up, you'll have to return in January to see what happened with that. Regardless of the outcome, it was a goal I worked toward the entire year with lots of sweat and determination. To me, that is the whole point of a resolution...bettering yourself the whole year through.

What will 2013 hold for me? Lots of excitement, to be sure. What will 2013 hold for you?

Cheers to the new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!