Monday, December 30, 2013

Post-holiday Hangover

Well, well, well. It's the Monday after Christmas and I feel like if you put a quarter in me a cookie would pop out. Anyone else?

Things I Know

-I got so many awesome presents that I should probably get rid of some things in my house to make room.

-I should have worked out more than twice this past week.

-Catching up with family and friends, some of whom I haven't seen for a year or more, was totally amazing. I would have traded all my presents for more time with everyone. Well, maybe not ALL of them.

-My body likes a routine. It likes vegetables. I didn't get enough of either this week.

-I am incapable of staying up until 2:00 AM. I did that at least twice and I'm paying for it.

-All the planning, shopping, wrapping, hauling was worth it watching everyone open the presents we bought for them.

-But.....we had to take all the gifts north in two separate trips. Luckily, I knew at Thanksgiving that it wouldn't all fit. Next year, simplify.

Did you have a wonderful Christmas?

I sure hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!