Sunday, December 8, 2013

Recipe Reblog: Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark

Oh, I have a sweet one for you today!

Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark: I first tasted this at a work function and ate more pieces than I care to divulge here. Even though it has two sticks of butter and it goes against my religion to use more than one in any single recipe, I made it anyway. Because I'm including it on my Christmas cookie baking list and it will mostly be given away, I deemed the butter consumption acceptable.

This is a pretty simple recipe and has only 5 ingredients. You may even have all of them in your possession right now! I used dark chocolate chips because they are far superior to milk but that was the only time I strayed from the recipe. If you groove on a sweet/salty combo, you will LOVE this bark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!