Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrr......

Add single temperatures to the list of things that I do not care for about Ohio. When it hurts to breathe outside, it's too cold. It just is. If I have to wear a scarf, gloves, my 180s AND my hood, it's too cold. My toes were FREEZING today. I even wore my boots this morning, thus reaffirming my need for new fur boots. If you breathe in through your nose, your nostril hairs stick together. It's a creepy feeling.

Things that warm me up: zumba, Sadie and "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings which I just downloaded and can't wait to run to at the rec.

P.S. I was told we're not allowed to fly anymore in light of today's Hudson River crash landing in NYC. My apologies to those of you that live farther away than I like to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!