Sunday, January 4, 2009

What to Read

I love to read! I read a lot of great books in 2008 and so I've challenged myself to read 35 books in 2009. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Some of my favorites from last year include:

We Need to Talk About Kevin - Lionel Shriver
American Wife - Curtis Sittenfeld
Ella Minnow Pea - Marc Dunn
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society - Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
The Double Bind - Chris Bohjalian

There are so many more! I have a problem remembering what I've read; no matter how recently. I'm hoping this blog, if nothing else, will help me keep track of my reads this year as I review them. I read a lot of crap too though. Consider yourself warned. Chick lit just goes so fast and the covers are so enticing. I've got lots on my To Be Read pile but usually I just grab whatever looks interesting off the express shelf at one of my favorite places, the library!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!