Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love you, television.

It's no secret, my affair with television programming. I have always enjoyed watching TV. I try to give all new shows a chance. It is my dream to be a Nielsen family someday. No, I haven't picked up any new shows mid-season. However, some of my old faves have returned thanks to HBO's wacky scheduling. This past Sunday, Big Love was BACK for its third season. This show has some of the most interesting characters on television. My fascination with the polygamist culture may have something to do with my affection for this show, possibly. (Read, Escape by Carolyn Jessop if you share this obsession) In addition to BL (not to be confused with Biggest Loser), the second season of Flight of the Conchords also premiered this Sunday. I laugh through every episode. It's their outfits and kiwi accents and just, everything. If you don't have HBO, watch these online. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!