Thursday, January 29, 2009

Healthy Food Fail

I don't generally like to say I'm on a diet, because I'm not. I have been striving to eat healthfully for years. It seems my quest for health is renewed each January (much like millions of other resolutioners.) Unfortunately, I'm a stress eater and boy did I stress eat today! After a 3 hours commute to work (DON'T ASK), I stormed into the office craving a doughnut. I didn't care that they were crappy Tim Horton's doughnuts. I needed fried batter, and fast. It was so worth the calories. Also worth the calories were the kettle chips I had with lunch, and the giant cookie I had for lunch dessert. Luckily, zumba was not canceled tonight even though the road to the studio had definitely been overlooked by plows.

So.......time to start anew with healthy living in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!