Monday, January 12, 2009

Bullseye, Target!

If you haven't been to your local Target in the past week or so, do yourself a favor and GO! In the wake of all things Christmas being 75% off and picked over, that part of the store now houses the most delightful home decor I have ever seen in this price point. They have these inventive themes and colors and each new aisle made me want to redecorate every room in the condo. I can't find any of the stuff online, although I'm sure I'm just not looking hard enough. See it in person though. Bravo!

In other Target news......today I said goodbye to an old friend, my brown cardigan. It suffered a laceration near the collar. Too greatly damaged to be fixed, he met his untimely demise. R.I.P. Brown Merona Cardigan. You will be missed.
(Brown Cardigan's Debut, October 2005 -- sorry so tiny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!