Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Butt Bible

Guys. I have found the BEST workout for your posterior region. It's by Pauline Nordin and it's called the Butt Bible. If you have Time Warner, you can find it free on Exercise TV. If you don't have Time Warner Cable, you can purchase the DVD's here for $24.99.







But seriously. There are three levels of both upper and lower workouts. I prefer the lower but have also seen good results with the upper. My butt isn't really a problem area but who wouldn't want a perfectly round tush. Let me tell you, she will kick your butt for sure. Pauline is Swedish and no nonsense. I love it! There's nothing better than the soreness on the 2nd day after a good strength workout. Am I right, or just crazy?



These toning routines coupled with my new running efforts are really starting to pay off, I think. I'm not yet in a smaller pants size (the ultimate goal) but I definitely feel stronger and see more definition. I know the strength training is helping my running pace as well. Quads, hams, and glutes are large muscles that take a long time to tone. I constantly remind myself of that fact but it's hard.




If you're looking for a new strength routine, give this a shot. If you prefer cardio (like I do), you'll still work up a good sweat with this. You try not to sweat during 2 minutes of single leg weighted dead lifts. I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!