Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #46

I pulled out the crockpot again this week. I am obsessed with my crockpot these days. If I can crock it, it's okay by me.

Crockpot Dijon Pork Chops: Guys, I search high and low online for this recipe and came up empty-handed. It's from the Better Homes & Gardens Crockpot cookbook and they have a recipe with the same title on their site but it's not the same recipe. What gives? I am not a big pork fan. I keep trying with pork chops because I think there's got to be a recipe out there that will make me enjoy this lean cut of meat. These chops were crocked on a bed of scalloped potatoes mixed with cream of mushroom soup, onion, dijon, and some other seasonings. The flavor of the potatoes was great. The chops still came out dry and on leftover night I doused them in BBQ sauce. So, in the end, I guess it's okay that I couldn't find the recipe. It's not really worth making again.

....how are your Thanksgiving menus coming? This year, I don't have to cook. I just have to eat twice. I know. Life is rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!