Monday, November 28, 2011

Over Achiever

I am nearly finished with my Christmas shopping and it's not even December yet. I think this is a large feather in my savvy shopper's cap. While I love shopping, I have been in the malls on December 23rd and it's not pretty. Granted, I wasn't looking for a gift at that late date but holiday-wear for myself but still, not pretty. I only have a couple more people to finish and I think I can do all of that online.

Do you know what else you can get online? These earrings.



They are the large lotus hoops by Peggy Li and I NEED them....in gold. Charlotte wears them on Private Practice which is where I first discovered them. They are simple hoops but I think they're so unique. It's probably wishful thinking to hope that John is reading this and picking up my not so subtle hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!