Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bullets for Wednesday

  • One vote yes and one vote no on the background? Come on people. A tie is not helpful.
  • I hope Jeanine (sp?) wins So You Think You Can Dance. I don't like any of the guys really.
  • I got my new Karhu's tonight! I'll probably not wear them until Saturday, and only if I skip zumba. I'll have to think about that. I need all the zumba I can get before I teach, right?
  • I want to see Funny People. I think it will be good.
  • OMG, Ele Cake. I lurrrrrve you!
  • Spending Freeze Imposed. :(
  • Miss Sadie needs a haircut. She is in full blown ragamuffin stage.
  • I can't wait for fall TV to start. I'm excited for all of my regular shows but also for Glee, which I think will be awesomeness.
  • I gave up on my July workouts. Time to start anew in August.
  • I have multiple bug bites from last night's luau in the park. We needed some citronella up in that piece.
  • So far I haven't gotten any compliments on my new work tops (see above: spending freeze)
  • Is it Friday yet?
  • Some of my tomatoes are ready for picking but they are bruised.
  • Seriously, Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!