Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fitted feet

Well, so far, no plans for a new washing machine to be delivered this weekend. I'm happy to have my Saturday but it also means a trip to trash city (AKA the laundromat) in the coming week. Sorry, that was probably a harsh judgment of the 'mat. It's just kind of dirty in there and stuff and last time, some guy asked me if a sock that was nowhere near me was mine.

Anyway, what I am looking forward to is getting fitted for my running shoes! I am biting the bullet, forking over the dough, and with any luck, getting a great pair of shoes that will be of great assistance to me in my fitness endeavors. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm going to Up and Running. Is that not the cutest store name? Loves it!

Are there craft circles out there? Do those exist? I feel like I won't be able to get any crafts done if I have a specific time and place to do them. They don't seem to happen on their own. Guess my first foray into quilting will have to wait. I guess I need a sewing bee maybe, or a craft buddy. Maybe if/when I have a craft room in a future home I'll craft more......likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!