Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here goes nothin'

Tonight at zumba, my instructor says, "I need to talk to you after class. It's important." I didn't think too much about it mostly because she said it to me during the class, in between songs, and it was kind of hot in there and I was a sweaty mess, glad to get my cardio on. So, after class she asks if I can sub for her during a Saturday class in August. Huh? Yes, I'm a certified instructor but I've never actually taught a class, unless you count the one I did for my sister in her dining room. I agreed to it only because she said she knew I could do it. I'm super nervous now. Luckily, the Saturday class is usually way smaller than the weekday ones and hopefully it will be all regulars and (fingers crossed) my nemesis won't be there. So anyway, I guess I better start practicing..... Hopefully the downstairs neighbors will understand.

In other news, I think John's birthday trip is ON! We're hoping to go to Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. A day of wineries and theatre. Splendid! Who picked this trip anyway? It may be John's birthday but.....well, hopefully he's looking forward to it too. :) Accepting all suggestions for B&B's in the NOTL area. I've never stayed at a B&B before. I'm hoping it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!