Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #35



Only one new recipe this week, folks. I was busy getting ready to travel (just to Cleveland) for the long weekend.









Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas: These came to me from How Sweet It Is (big fan of this blog). I was reluctant to try these this week because I just made those awesome Honey Lime Enchiladas a couple weeks ago. These didn't quite measure up to that but they were still good. Next time, I'll definitely go with a brand name enchilada sauce. We bought an off-brand and while normally that doesn't bother me, this one tasted a bit off. There was also a LOT of extra sauce. Some people like saucy enchiladas. Normally, I do, but since this sauce wasn't my fave, I didn't need all the excess. John likes things hotter than I do so we probably ended up with about 1/3 c. of buffalo sauce instead of the 1/4 - 1/2 c. that she recommends. This didn't get a sleeve yet but I think it might, with a different brand sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!