Thursday, September 1, 2011

About Ashley



Oh, hi. Welcome to my blog. If you're just stopping by, here's a little more about me. If you're been around for years, well then pat yourself on the back because you'll probably know all this already.

That's me. This picture is form last year but my hair changes color and length quite often so,

this is closest to what I look like now.




  1. My favorite color is blue, always has been.





  2. I've lived in Ohio for 28 years. (yes, that's my whole life --- including college)





  3. I LOVE to read and love the escape books provide. In 2009 and 2010 I read 50 books each year. I'm very proud of that. This year, my total will not be so high but some of this year's reads are LARGE.





  4. When I retire, I want to work at Joann's because sewing is a passion of mine. I like sewing everything from clothes, to bags, to things for the house. I made the blouse in the picture above.





  5. My husband's name is John. We have been married for 3 1/2 years but together for almost 10 years. He's the best!





  6. Sadie is our dogchild. She is a shih-poo (shih-tzu/toy poodle mix)





  7. Food is something that I get super excited about. John and I typically only eat out once a week but we have that meal planned days in advance so I can look forward to it.







  8. Traveling is absolutely one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing new places and experiencing different things and cultures. And I love cruising!







  9. My drink of choice is wine, of just about any variety. However, I also like beer, and rum. And martinis. I swear I'm not a lush.






  10. This year, my New Year's Resolution was to try at least one new recipe every week. Here we are in September and I'm still going strong!



  11. I really enjoy working out. Every week I devote time to zumba, running and strength training. Having struggled with weight my whole life, I discovered exercise (surprise!) is what really works.



  12. Shopping is my favorite. I love it so much that sometimes I go on self-imposed shopping bans. Then I let myself fudge on the bans and shop anyway.



  13. My feet are terrible. I have a tight achilles tendon and the bone at the base of my large toes is off-kilter. This means I have trouble wearing high heels. This makes me sad.



  14. I am always ready for the next season to start about halfway through the current one. I've been wanting to wear jeans and sweaters since July. We're not quite there yet. At least I hope not because I just bought a new dress (See above, #12)



  15. I blog as a creative outlet. It lets me write (I majored in English) even if no one ever reads it.






Thanks for stopping by! Stick around for awhile, pleeeeeeeease.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!