Thursday, October 25, 2012

Half Marathon Playlist

I loaded 3 hours of music for my Half Marathon on my ipod, just in case. I tried to vary the tempos and give myself a couple slower songs as a break. Looking for some new songs to add to your play list specifically for pumping you up and keeping the beat driving? Here's what kept me going until the finish line.


  1. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta
  2. Power - Kanye West
  3. Let's Go - Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
  4.  Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
  5.  Best of You - Foo Fighters
  6. Starships - Nicki Minaj
  7. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
  8. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted
  9. Run the World - Beyonce
  10. Payphone - Adam Levine feat. Wiz Khalifa
  11. Gold on the Ceiling - The Black Keys
  12. Amsterdam - Guster
  13. It's OK - Cee-Lo Green
  14. Maniac - Michael Sembello (From Flashdance)
  15. Ni**as in Pari - Kanye West & Jay-Z
  16. Fly - Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
  17. Burn It Down - Linkin Park
  18. Handlebars - Flobots
  19. I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
  20. We Found Love - Glee version
  21. Numb / Encore - Jay-Z & Linkin Park
  22. Hard - Rihanna
  23. Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
  24. Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna
  25. Till I Collapse - Eminem & Nate Dogg
  26. Red Oyster Cult - Guster
  27. Little Black Submarines - The Black Keys
  28. Wheels - Cake
  29. Still Standing - Glee version
  30. Any Way You Want It - Glee version
  31. Let Yourself Go - Green Day
  32. Country Girl - Luke Bryan
  33. The Distance - Cake
  34. All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled
  35. Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
  36. Remember the Name - Fort Minor
  37. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
  38. The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco


And then I crossed the finish line! There were 10 more songs or so but I didn't hear them.

What have you been working out to lately? I'm always looking for new music. Although now that the weather will start turning, most of my runs will be treadmill which means, Hello Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!