Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This year, Sadie decided she wanted to be a penguin for Halloween. Then, when I bought her costume at Petsmart and brought it home after she begged and begged, she didn't want to wear it.  I put it on her and she just sat there giving me the stink eye. But, this is what you wanted, I said to her, you were very specific. She didn't care. Is this what it's like to have a fickle toddler? Sheesh.




I plied her with hot dog pieces (also a toddler trick?) and she complied with the briefest of photo shoots. I also tried to shoot a video so you could see her in all her glory but when I started rolling film, she just sat there. I mean, honestly. Have you ever heard of a more uncooperative dog?

She was quite interested in the trick-or-treaters. Our city held it as scheduled and the poor kids had coats and mittens on over their costumes


Somebody out there?


If you stay away, I get first crack at the leftover candy.

We probably only had about 20 kids, unfortunately. And the mixed bag of candy we bought had an inordinate amount of Whoppers. Curses!



OK, I sat still for you.



Happy Halloween!


Can I take this off now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!