Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all have lots of loooooooove in your lives today. For me, Valentine's Day is no big deal. Sure, I like getting flowers from John but we don't go all out on gifts, or chocolate. We don't get frantic trying to make a reservation for dinner. I have very few Valentine's decorations I put up around the house. Showing someone you love them a lot on one specific day as opposed to throughout the year kind of defeats the purpose of loving someone in the first place, yes?

This year, John wins an award for Best Husband. Tomorrow night we are going to see Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley in concert! My country-music hating husband agreed to go several months ago and now the day is here! Dayton doesn't get many musical acts we are interested in but lots of country folk do come through and we never get to go. I don't like all country music but I do like these two. So, John's sucking it up and toe-tapping along with me.

That's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!