Sunday, February 10, 2013

Recipe Reblog: Chicken Parm Burger

I am a burger lover. Burgers of all kinds are friends of mine. I was slightly skeptical about this recipe because ground chicken grosses me out but I cooked it up anyway.

Chicken Parmesan Burger: There's a lot going on in the mix here. Red pepper, onion, spices aplenty. The burgers went under the broiler and then got topped with marinara. Back under the broiler to melt the mozzarella cheese and you've got yourself a sandwich. John and I both liked these a lot more than we were expecting to. All of the flavors of your traditional chicken parm in burger form. If you're looking for a different, healthier burger, give this one a try. Don't let the ground chicken scare you. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!