Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jiminy Christmas

I done twisted my foot. I think it happened at zumba tonight. My nemesis was there. I haven't seen her in over a month and boy was she tan. I think we now know why her skin looks like pleather. Too much sun. Back to my foot. I'm pretty sure it hurts because I need new shoes. I've had the Shox I've been wearing to zumba for nearly 2 years, for 4 years now. WAY too long. And before zumba, they were my only running shoes too. I think when you can press on the sole of the shoe and feel it on the bottom of your feet, it's probably time to bite the bullet. I think, instead of getting fitted for running shoes, that I'll just pray for a good deal at the Nike outlet next weekend. If I can get a good pair of kicks to wear to both zumba and run in, 2 birds.

Other items to buy -- I heard through the shopping grapevine that almost all jeans at the Gap will be 19.99 starting tomorrow until 6/2. And since I found my new favorite cut (Curvy!) I'm going to see if the rumors are true. I also need a dress for an August wedding. I have something I could wear, but I want something new. :) And I'm debuting my maxi dress at the shower for said wedding on Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes. Last summer when maxis were all the rage (I'm hoping I haven't completely missed the boat), I thought, "there's no way I can pull that off." But, just for shits, I tried one on at the mall. Then I went to another store and tried on about 15 more. I really found them flattering on me. Sweet! I got a good deal which is key when purchasing a trendy item since it's not going to be around long probably. I'm going to wear my metallic silver sandals with it. Perhaps I'll report back with pics! I'm also still in need of that yellow pebble leather bag. Someone come through for me at the outlets, PLEASE! It could be Kate or Coach. Hell, it could even be Fossil. I just need it!

Saturday is my long-awaited hair appointment. I'm def. getting a cut, just don't know what style. I haven't decided on color. I'm torn. Do I save some money and skip the highlights until I can't stand it (my roots are OK right now) or, do I brighten things up with a little color? Feel free to vote in comments!

Now some sad news....rough week in Hollywood. I'm going to listen to my favorite Michael Jackson song, "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" in honor of MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!